Monday, November 8, 2010

Obligatory Welcome Post

Hi kids, and welcome to my blog. Yes, the title is a reference to the Alan Jackson song, "Little Bitty." Now, I am not a huge Alan Jackson fan, but "Little Bitty" as well as "Chatahoochee" do have a special place in my heart...

Anywho, if you missed the memo, I up and moved to Toronto, Ontario Canada a month ago (in my dear friend Caitlin's Honda Civic, also with the help of my other dear friend Sara) to pursue arts marketing/design opportunities and to take advantage of the opportunity to move about about while I am still young and springy.

Now that I am settled and employed and have a better idea of how the transit system works, I can spare some energy to updating the world on my life. Tre exciting. Here you can follow my highs, lows, fails, wins, achievements and setbacks as I navigate this diverse and exciting city!

Cheers!

Might as well share...might as well smile...life goes on for a little bitty while...

No comments:

Post a Comment